Monday 21 February 2011

Escape!

My first challenge on Simon Says blog. 

I try to used & mix all the stamp that I have to make this card, finally this is the result :-) 
Hot Air Balloon stamp from American Craft clear stamp - Fountain.
To make it look more vintage look, I added Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


 I'm using Texture Paste by Jo Sonja's on my card. Then I stamped with Making Memories clear stamp Passport. For the base, I have used pattern paper by Teresa Collins - Travel Postcards.
For background, i have used Hero Arts stamp - Manuscript Background & Making Memories clear stamp Passport also.

I've cut the badge from the pattern paper by K&Company - On the Road Luggage Labels.


3 comments:

Christine said...

Well, welcome, Amber. So glad to have you join us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog. You card is exquisite and I love all of the details you have created with such cool techniques. Love the title. I hope to see many more of your fabulous creations on our blog soon.
xoxo, Christine

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is fabulous.
luv
Debby

vilivine said...

so cute and joyful but still masculine card:)